$22.95 - $14.95
- Publisher: Backcountry Press
- Editor: Michael Kauffmann
- Edition: First
- Available in: Paperback, PDF
- ISBN: 978-1-941624-05-0
- Published: April 29, 2016
In Hiking Humboldt Volume 1 describes 55 hikes, ranging from 5-15 miles in length, throughout Humboldt County. It is the first hiking guide to cover both coastal and inland regions of the county. Full color maps by Jason Barnes complement the descriptions and visually guide your adventure. The book is published by Backcountry Press in Humboldt County, California.
Hiking Humboldt Volume 1 includes:
- Hike statistics including length, ascent, access constraints, and dog restrictions
- Detailed Trail maps
- A brief description of each hike
- Driving directions to the trailheads
- Turn-by-turn hiking directions
- Full color photos
- Elevation profiles
Learn about all 55 hikes!
Ken Burton’s Hiking Humboldt, Volume 1, is an indispensable guide to the longer trails of Humboldt County. He combines excellent maps and photos with clear and concise information. Hats off to Ken for helping us get out of chairs and get our boots on the ground. —Jerry Rohde, co-author of Best Short Hikes in Redwood National and State Parks.