Second Edition book + eBook
with Fresh Maps, Additional Hikes, and Stunning Photos for 2023:
- Primeval forests harboring the world’s tallest trees.
- Sea cliffs, pristine beaches, and towering coastal sand dunes.
- Mountain prairies, meadows, and vistas.
- Rivers, lakes, lagoons, and bays.
- Bears, elk, seals, otters, and birds galore.
- And solitude – lots and lots of solitude.
Humboldt County offers all this and much more to the intrepid hiker.
Hiking Humboldt Volume 1 presents descriptions, directions, accurate maps (including elevation profiles), and photos of hikes that are 5-15 miles in length throughout Humboldt County.