A five-part fall webinar series
Join Maria Morrow and Christian Schwarz for a comprehensive introduction to the forest mushrooms of California and the Pacific Northwest. Over the course of this series we’ll cover foundational topics ranging from the fundamentals of mushroom identification to basic fungal biology. We’ll also discuss the fascinating complexities of the bigger picture: Patterns of ecology, evolution, and biogeography. The series will close with opportunities for field excursions with the instructors and community-science challenges to participate in over the course of the upcoming years!
- Part 1: Introduction to Mushrooms – October 19th
- Part 2: Mushroom Ecology along the Pacific Coast – October 26th
- Part 3: Forest Pathogens of the Pacific Coast – November 2nd
- Part 4: Mushroom Explorations – November 9th
- Part 5: Gaps in our understanding / Future Directions / Threats and Changes in the coming decades – November 16th
All webinars will be recorded and available for viewing for three months after purchase.Continue Reading