Hiking Humboldt Volume 2 presents walk descriptions, directions, maps, and photos of familiar favorites, hidden gems, and unexpected adventures.
Hiking Humboldt Volume 2:
- Urban walks such as the Arcata Architectural Walk and the Eureka Mural Walk
- Short hikes along some of Humboldt County’s most picturesque rural roads.
- Opportunities to explore the Lassics, Horse Mountain or Cannibal Island.
- Detailed written descriptions, maps, and photos including natural and cultural history notes.
- Published and printed in Humboldt County, California.
- 216 pages, full color photos and maps.
Heather Shumard –
Great book for unique shorter hikes. I’ve done many of these hikes with my nephews (ages 5-12). Fun to get out and explore new areas.